Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!


Mom and I drove 1300 miles over the Thanksgiving weekend but it was all worth it! I got to see almost all of my cousins, aunts, uncles and Grandma and Grandpa Parke. We did all kinds of fun things at Grandma and Grandpa's...made some hot chocolate and candy, watched the Parade of Lights, played alot and helped Grandpa make shelves for his new garage. On the long drive I discovered DVDs! I couldn't believe it...the people on the DVDs knew alot of the songs I sing with my friends at preschoool! I told Mom she needed to keep her eyes on the road but she was having to much fun watching me do all of the actions to the songs. You can check out more of my Thanksgiving pictures by clicking on "My Pictures and Videos." In the meantime, I need to go add DVDs to my Christmas wish list!

No comments: