Sunday, November 25, 2007

Check Out My New Wheelchair!

I got my new wheelchair last week. I had a blast at my first basketball game with my new chair because it was so much easier to run around the arena with my friends. Then over Thanksgiving weekend my cousins (Mason, John and Andy) thought I should drop in at the skateboard park with them! Mom and Dad are pretty boring when it comes to places to use my wheelchair...they NEVER mentioned a skateboard park before! I didn't know wheelchairs could be this much fun! I even took two small spills in my chair but like a true skateboarder...I jumped back on my "board" and hit the half pipe followed by a tight grind! Tony Hawk watch out...there's a new skateboarder in town!

1 comment:

angelwings said...

Wow!! Way to go Emma!! That is just amazing how well you can steer that thing. Your a skate ramp pro!!