Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Jesus!

I had a great Christmas! Grandma and Grandpa Parke were here for a week so I got to play ALOT! I am definately a "Grandpa's Girl!" Even got out of bed all by myself for the first time today just to make sure I could go play with him as soon as possible! There were so many presents to open and play with! I got this round see saw from Santa. After just one day of playing on it, I can now stand up all by myself and make it rock. Grandpa also made it so my new Rainy Day Indoor Playground can hang from the ceiling in my playroom. Pretty soon I'll be swinging from the rafters! Grandma made a great Christmas dinner...I liked the pumpkin pie the best but Grandma said I can't tell anyone that she didn't bake it herself! Dad got me some more moon sand. With all these great gifts, there hasn't been enough hours in the day to get all my playing in! Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa for driving so far so we could have Christmas together. I hope I get to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Emma, Happy birthday Jesus!

I love your new see-saw that is very cool. Sounds like you got some really cool gifts. Yay for your Grandpa putting your new playground up in your room, my Daddy put a swing in my room and I just love it too.

You need to let your mama talk to my mama...she is too scared to let me play with moonsand!

Hugs~Pooh Bear