Wednesday, December 5, 2007

If You're Happy and You Know It...

I love my Elmo Sesame Street DVD. You can sing along to one of my favorite songs..."If You're Happy and You Know It!" Doing the actions is the most fun...here's how it goes so once the video starts you can play along! If you're sad and you know it wipe your eyes!" Then comes the best one..."If you're angry and you know it stomp your feet!" I'm not to fond of the next one cause it means going to sleep..."If you're tired and you know it go to sleep" And the big finish is..."If you're happy and you know it shout horray!" Did you get it all? If not...Mom and Dad are pushovers for playing it again and again so you'll get another chance! Happy practicing!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Miss Emma. How are you? I hope this message reaches you and your parents in good health. GCRC is still talking about you. And to think-you were MY PATIENT!!!! I am not the smartest when it comes to setting computer accounts so I had to get my daughter to help me and boy did she just love your pictures. I told her she had to meet you in person to get the full effect. Keep in touch-Jingle bell Sherri-LOL!

Emma said...

Hey Miss Sherri! I hope you had a great Christmas and got everything you wanted and more! Check out your picture! I think we make a great pair! Jingle...Jingle!