Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Texas Children's Hospital Rocks!

Mom and I made it safely to Texas Children's Hospital in Houston. I did great on my developmental testing. I even said "I did it" during my test so that was HUGE! I still have to work on my pronunciation a bit but Dr. Peters said she thought that's what I said! I had great nurses while I was there. This is a picture of one of my nurses. Her name is Sherri and she is very silly! Our secret sign to each other was to shake our arms. She bought us both matching bells so we could even hear each others arms shake! We didn't get a for sure answer about what is making walking hard, but the doctors in Texas agree that we need to find an answer and it is most likely not related to my Angelman Syndrome. I go back to The Children's Hospital in Denver for more tests on January 15. Keep your fingers crossed we find an answer. Mom didn't sleep the last night we were there because she thought she lost my Dynavox. I knew we would find it in the morning so I just enjoyed getting to meet the policeman and security guards and then got a great nights sleep! I was right...we found it in the morning! Maybe next time Mom will listen to me! Shout out to all my friends on the GCRC!

1 comment:

lil 1/2 pint said...

(yeay for saying 'i did it'. ::smiles::

you are very adorable.

i have a niece who is almost 7 who also has angelman syndrome. here is her blog:

http://bubbub.livejournal.com

take care!

mary aka lil 1/2 pint)