Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Texas Here I Come!

Mom and I will be leaving for Texas Children's Hospital in Houston Sunday. We are so grateful to Angel Flight for providing the airplane ride for Mom and I. Not having to pay for our airline tickets is huge blessing. I will miss Grandpa and Grandma Parke though. Last year they made the long drive to Houston with us. Can't believe it has already been a year since we were there to start the clinical trial. Right now I have a cold I'm trying to beat so I'll be in top form for my developmental testing. I'm so lucky there are doctors and other people who are dedicated to helping make life better for people with Angelman Syndrome. While we are in Houston, we are also planning on seeing some of the other TCH doctors so we can hopefully figure out what is making it hard for me to walk. I feel sorry for those doctors...Mom has been working overtime gathering data about ideas for possible causes and making up lists of questions. I'll keep you posted on how things go in Texas. Until then, please say a prayer that my cold goes away and we find a way to help me walk better.

No comments: