Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Am Way Ahead of the Game in the Teeth Department!

Well, as I told you earlier, I lost one of my teeth already. Then on July 4, 2008 I lost another tooth! Well...I didn't really loose it. We all know where it is at - just can't get to it! I ate it! One minute Mom and I were talking about how loose my tooth was...and the next minute it had gone down my stomach with my ice cream bar! I had gone to the dentist just a few days prior. And much to everyone's surprise...my six-year-molars are already half way in! They really need to think about a name change since I'm not even five yet! Plus I got another sort of loose tooth on the bottom and another on the top! My x-rays showed my permanent teeth are coming up soon so I shouldn't be toothless for too long. I did a sooper job at the dentist. Here's a few pictures.
I'm always a little leary of just getting started. It is scary to be in the chair when it moves so we always ask to have the chair go to laying down position without me in it! The people at my dentist office are all so nice and do a super job of telling me what they are going to do.

As is my practice at every doctor appointment and every dentist appointment...I always want my own gloves. You never know when they may need an extra hand. After I get my gloves, things are always a bit more relaxed!

This was my dentist this time. I usually see a different dentist each time but so far that has worked out okay. I was sooo happy to see the dentist...I have her a huge hug! Afterwards we celebrated with another hug because I didn't have any cavities!

I ended my successful trip to the dentist by playing the video game in the waiting room before I went back to preschool. Thanks for taking such good care of me! I'll see you all again in six months!

No comments: