Thursday, July 31, 2008

Caleb and T-Ball

Guess what! Next year I get to be in t-ball! Mom and I went to check out a game tonight to see what we thought. Even though I kept raising my hand and pointing to the field, Mom didn't let me go out on the field with the other kids...party pooper! But what was really cool was I saw an old friend of mine...Caleb! We were classmates in preschool a few months ago. He was a catcher for the Sharks. When our eyes connected, we both screamed and he just stopped...right in the middle of the ball game to run up to the top of the bleachers to say hi! He made sure the other kids wouldn't play til he got back because in all of his excitment, he took the game ball with him! Fortunately for the other kids, his mom caught him before he made it all the way to the top of the bleachers and told him he needed to go back to the game. But that was okay...we found each other afterwords and shared the biggest hug ever! Caleb thinks as long as I wear my braces, and maybe even get braces up to my hips to make my legs really strong, I can play just fine! Guess I better put a t-ball set on my birthday wishlist!

No comments: