Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My New Trike


I love my new trike! Last year I learned to ride a bike with training wheels but I still have to have someone right beside me in case I take a corner to sharp. With my trike, I can feel the wind in my curls without having Mom breathing down my neck! And...Mom said it can be adjusted so I'll be able to use it for a long time. The wheels are big so it even goes well on the dirt. The best thing about it is that I can give people rides...I even give Daddy rides down the sidewalk in front of our house! My preschool has these same trikes so I've had alot of time to practice riding. It is my all time favorite thing to do when we go outside on the playground. There is a track that circles all around the playground so I go around and around and around...then I go around again! Check out me giving my cousin Alyssa a ride!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

That is the cutest video.

She's a little speed demon!

: )