Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jump! Shout! Dance It All Out!

Yesterday I surprised Mom and Dad by showing off my new skill they didn't know I could do...jumping! For awhile now I've been able to jump while holding on to my walker or someones hands...but now it's just me...all by myself! While Mom and Dad were both sitting in the living room I thought...what a great time to break out my secret. Plus, Mom had mentioned bedtime was coming soon so I just knew showing off my jumping would buy me at least another 30 minutes before I had to go to bed. Mom and Dad were so excited they forgot I was supposed to be in bed! (Note to self: Save all new things I'm learning to be revealed just prior to bedtime.) My vertical jump is just about as high as Mom's! Today she took a video of me dancing and jumping. Check it out!

5 comments:

6 Ms said...

Wow Emma - you have some moves there!!! Mikenzie is going to try some of those at the prom she is going to this weekend. I say we Hokey Pokey next time we get together!

Truth said...

Ah, way-to-go!

Emilie said...

Wow! Go Emma! Maddie still has not mastered jumping. Emma is just adorable.

And Teresa,delete her "note to self"! :) (( that was such a cute part ))

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Emma!!! You go girl! You have got THE moves!!

:-)

So cute!!!

Donna said...

Wow! Way to shake it Emma! I cannot wait to show this to Miss Emma. Like you she loves to dance and shake her stuff! :-)

But jumping? That is way too cool! Keep dancing to your own beat little one. We are all loving it.

Grandma Donna