Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Huge Hugs & Kisses to my Aunt Michelle!

I am so excited for this year's Angelman Syndrome Walk-a-Thon. My Aunt Michelle will be running in her first half marathon on May 4 in Nebraska. The really cool thing is that she will be running in honor of me and is working to raise money for the Angelman Syndrome Foundation. But wait...I haven't told you the best part of all!!! She and my cousins, Mason and Mikenzie, are going to Denver to come walk with Mom, Dad and me! I can't wait for Peanut's Peeps (that's the name of my walk-a-thon team)to hit the walking course. You can help Aunt Michelle and me raise money for the AS Foundation by clicking on the link to the right. This will take you to my fundraising page. It is really simple to give and it goes for a great cause! Just think how cool it would be if a cure for Angelman Syndrome is found and you could say "I helped that happen!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma - I am very excited to come walk with you. I know you will show us the way on the walk because you have already walked it 4 times!!! I like your team name!! Do you think Yippie should come walk with us?

Anonymous said...

Emma - I am the anonymous blogger :-) I don't remember my password and can't find the spot to reset it or see if there is a trick question to figure it out. You will probably find it, so when you do please show me :-) Love, Aunt Michelle