Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Future Artist or Author!


For a long time I have loved to draw...especially on my magna doodle. The past couple of weeks I have become a very serious drawer and writer. When I am drawing I get a very intent look on my face...anyway...that's what Mom tells me! Mom took a picture of one of my recent masterpieces. I have certain things I like to draw most...circles, m's and curlie-q's! Today in Speech Therapy I drew alot and used my Dynavox to talk about the shapes, colors and letters. My Speech Therapist and I have also started to work more on saying words with my mouth. So far I can say sounds like h, s, da, ba, la, f, ah and p. Not sure why, but Mom had tears in her eyes today during my Speech Therapy session...she called them "happy tears!" This morning I said a word that sounded like "grandpa" after Mom pushed my Grandpa button on my talker. I said it over and over again cause Mom kept wanting to hear it and then she called Dad into the living room to listen also. Guess that's another skill, like my jumping, that I could have saved to reveal just before bedtime...guess I got a little ahead of myself!

No comments: