Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Dancing Debut as a Thunder Pup!

You should have been there! I went to the Thunder Pup Dance Camp and then performed at halftime of the men's and women's basketball games at Colorado State University-Pueblo. Tuesday afternoon for two hours the CSUP Dance Team called "The Pack" taught us a few dance steps and a dance routine to perform.

This was my first ever live performance. I wonder if I could send this in for a potential spot on Dancing With the Stars!
Now if you listen close to the first part of the video you'll hear some of the fan base I gathered after my first performance! No..just kidding...it was my friend Mary who plays basketball for CSU-Pueblo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Emma - I knew you had moves but that was awesome!!! I think from the way you ran off the floor a track camp is your next adventure!

Love Aunt Michelle

Anonymous said...

Emma is brilliant! Wow! You must be so proud! And, your blog site is beautiful! I'm so impressed!!! Janice & Trin (age 5, AS Del+)