Monday, February 23, 2009

Jigsaw Puzzles...

... one of my favorite things to do these days. I think all my time practicing putting train tracks together is really paying off. I have grasped the concept of putting the puzzle pieces together like a train piece. Now I'm just working on being able to see parts of pictures that go together to make a whole picture. Some of my favorite puzzles are My First Puzzles by Ceaco Kids. http://www.ceaco.com/ceaco/index.php?category=10 Each set has four different puzzles, starting with just two pieces and going up to five pieces. I have the animals and the farm set. Now I'm waiting to get the vehicles set..which is another favorite thing of mine...cars! Mom added a video of me putting together one of my puzzles. You can check it out to the right under "Videos Of All I Can Do."

No comments: