Monday, February 23, 2009

Bob Is Getting BIG!

Bob is growing so big! I wonder if he is going to be taller than me someday! I still love being with him just as much as the very first day he came to live with me. We make quite the digging team...Bob loosens up the dirt and I scoop it into the bucket! We are getting better at learning to be with each other. I like to tease him by shaking my hand or foot by his face...then he likes to nip by hand or foot which then leads to both of us getting into trouble! I'm getting better at doing my Bob chores. Sometimes I like to mix the dog food and the water together...not a good idea since Bob doesn't like soggy dog food! If I had my way, Bob would have a chair at the table right beside me. Mom doesn't seem to like the idea so she is teaching Bob to lay on the floor when we are having dinner. Once again...one of us at a time...things go well...the two of us together...usually means trouble!

No comments: