Saturday, January 31, 2009

Out of Commission for a Bit!


Sorry about not writing for a while but I was in the hospital for four days. The doctors still aren't really sure exactly what I had but the good news is...what they did helped me get better. It started with a bit of a runny nose for a couple of days followed by a couple of days of fever. When my fever got up to 105 Mom and Dad decided it was time to go the the Emergency Room. From there I was admitted to Kidsville which is the Pediatric Unit at Parkview Hospital. My room was the candyland room! My fever went down pretty fast but I just needed alot of oxygen to help me breathe. I got to come home on Thursday on some oxygen. Doctor says I'll need it for at least another week. The good news is though I can start back to preschool on Monday with my friends. They already know about oxygen since my friend Luis had some just like me.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Glad you are home Emma!

I bet Bob missed you a lot.

Your room was the coolest! But, not so cool that you should go back anytime soon to see it, OK?

Hugs to all!

Kim said...

I am so glad you are home and feeling better! I know Bob missed you. Thank you for letting me come sit with you the other day! Tell your mom that her videos make me tear up! She is really good at making those for you. Have fun back at school Monday!