Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bob is FINALLY Here!

After two months of waiting, Bob finally came to Colorado today. Mom and I drove to Denver to pick him up. Debie, Mom's friend, came with us to the airport to help out...(thanks Debie!) When they finally got Bob's crate open he just jumped out and was ready to play! Who would have thought he was in there for so long. We took to each other right away. It took us three hours to get home because of some extra potty breaks...I didn't take my hands off of Bob for more than 10 minutes during that time. When Mom said she was taking Bob for a quick potty break without me, I let her know that was totally unacceptable! After all...he is my puppy! So..off the three of us went for a potty break! We played when we got home. I think what Bob likes best about me is my ears cause he is always licking them! When Mom said it was time to go to bed I started crying and pointing to Bob. I didn't stop crying until Dad promised me Bob was staying and wasn't going anywhere. Just to make sure Dad was on the up and up, Bob helped me go to sleep. I can't believe he is really MY puppy! Huge hugs and kisses to Terri in TN for blessing me with Bob.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Awwww! Bob is soooooooooo cute!

Congratulations on your new puppy Emma.

:)

Jack said...

omg!! that is EXACTLY how Harli would hug Obi when we driving home with him. Isn't amazing how these doods take to our angels? :)
ohhhhh Bob is going to be one lucky pup!~ and starting him sleeping with Emma (even if it just til she falls asleep) is an excellent first step in them bonding!!! I am sooooo excited I can hardly stand it !!!~ woohooooooo
Teri is such a blessing indeed.
big hugs to Bob and Emma :)