Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bob and Me....Together Our First Day!


Bob and I had a great night. We decided to be sure to get a good nights rest so we could play together today. I stayed home from preschool and Mom stayed home from work. Bad news...I had to start the day with a dentist appointment...good news..no cavities...bad news..had to leave Bob for a short bit so that made me so sad I had to cry almost all the way to the dentist! I'm helping Bob get used to his new kennel by hanging out in it with him. Mom said I didn't have to go quite so far in making him feel comfortable but I figure he deserves it! Even sat in there with him while he took a nap...was careful not to disturb him cause Mom said it was Bob's "quiet time." Oh...and just in case you are wondering...Mom didn't put me in there and close the door...I did that all by myself!
We gave Bob his first bath at our house...can't say as he really loved it but I had fun with it! Then we all went to the vet. Mom said I was really the proud, attentive and suppportive "Mom" to Bob during the visit. He did awesome but I just wanted to be sure he stayed close to me and that everyone knew he was with me!
After that we played in the backyard. It was great having someone to swing with. Bob looked like he was watching a tennis game going back and forth! All in all, Bob is the best thing ever. I will be honest with you though...I do get a little jealous if Mom gives him to much attention and I am having a bit of a hard time letting Bob play with his toys cause I want whatever he has! And sometimes he wants what I have so I guess we are even!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad the two of you are having so much fun! I bet you guys are already best of friends.

Anonymous said...

We are SO happpy for you, Emma. We miss Bob a lot, but he looks so happy on his swing with you that even though we miss him, we are so excited that he is now with you. ENJOY! And we can't wait to watch your blog to keep updated with all the wonderful things you experience with your new best friend. Love, Teri & Michael @ Goldens-n-Doodles.com

Yvonne said...

Oh Emma, you and Bob are just adorable together! Joshua and Happy fight over toys all of the time, I think they enjoy it though. They especially love to fight over Joshua's socks!!! For some reason they both think they are oh so yummy to chew on. ?? I am so happy that you and Bob are such good buddies, I know you will be best friends forever!