Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy 2008!

Hope you had a great celebration to the New Year. As for myself, I celebrated east coast time then hit the hay so didn't celebrate with the folks here in Colorado. Then decided to bring in the New Year with my friends in California so woke up at 1AM and stayed awake 'til 3AM! Mom and Dad had a hard time understanding why I didn't just celebrate at the same time everyone else in Colorado did!
I've been having alot of fun playing with all of my new Christmas toys. I've almost mastered making the swing keep going all by myself. I can now balance my round see saw without anyone else holding on to it. And....I can now balance on my pedal pusher. Mom loves the new Crayola magic markers I got even more than I do!!! I think it is because the only place they work is on the special Crayola paper. That means no more pretty colors on my hands, no more stains to get out of the laundry, no more marks in the walls, floors, tables....you get the idea!!!
I'm keeping up my gift wrapping skills for next year's Christmas. Since I watched Mom wrap presents, I been putting many of my little toys in boxes and wrapping them up in old paper or my blanket. Grandma said Mom also used to do this when she was a little girl. I hope Mom keeps me in mind for the position of Present Wrapping Assistant next year.
Yesterday Mom and I had breakfast at McDonalds before we went to get my car seat checked out at the Safety Checkpoint and then did some shopping. I can now make it up two levels in the McDonald's play structure but getting down is a problem. At least it gives Mom the opportunity to see the inside of the play structure. Most parents don't get that opportunity!

No comments: