Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good News...Bad News!

Well...the good news is I finished all of my tests yesterday. The bad news is so far we still don't know anything more. The blood test and nerve tests were both normal. We are still waiting to hear the official results from the bone scan. Preliminary info is that it was normal as well. Yesterday was pretty stressful. It took two pokes to get my IV in. Mom was so proud of me...even though I was getting poked, I stayed so still. By the time it was time for me to go to sleep for my tests, I hadn't eaten anything for 21 hours (except for a glass of milk 12 hours earlier)..so I was pretty cranky and went to sleep crying. I woke up kind of slow from the anesthesia but boy did that jello ever taste good once I got going. And I LOVED the piece of pumpkin pie Mom brought from home so I could eat it on the long drive home. Pumpkin pie is my favorite food right now! Please continue to say prayers that we figure out what is causing my walking problems.

No comments: