Friday, January 25, 2008

Basketball...Basketball...Basketball!

It has been a week of basketball at our house. Last night I had the best time ever at Dad's basketball game. Ella, a friend from preschool, was also at the game. We had soooo much fun dancing to the music and then playing on the basketball court after the game. Ella is one of the best friends I could ever hope for! I also saw alot of my other friends because they were doing a cheerleading routine at halftime. They learned the routine at the Thunderpup Cheerleading Camp earlier in the day. Next year I'm going to go to the camp so I can cheerlead also! Maybe Ella will do it with me! Last night I did alot of walking and trying to jump. Tonight was another basketball game but this time I got to go recruiting with Dad. We checked it out beforehand to make sure me helping out with recruiting wouldn't be an NCAA violation! Dad said I did a really good job at the game so I hope I get to go recruiting again! Mom hopes so too....when Dad and I were busy recruiting she got to relax at home!

No comments: