Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hope You Had a Merry Christmas!

What a busy holiday I had...but that means it was a fun one! We went to a fun Christmas party at my friend Makenzie's house. We played alot in her playroom while the grown ups had their party. Hopefully Makenzie's princess house was able to recover from the party! Then Dad, Mom and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Parke's house for Christmas. That meant ALOT of driving but it was worth it. We saw many of my cousins and got to play with Grandma and Grandpa. I got tons of gifts for Christmas. So far the one I play with the most is my workbench. I definately inherited Grandpa Parke's skill of building! I also got an Easy Bake Oven because I love helping Mom in the kitchen. Before leaving South Dakota, I made sure I baked a cake for everyone. I also got some pots and pans, pretend food, cash register, guitar, puzzles, playdoh ice cream factory and beads. I better get busy playing with all my new toys...you are welcome to come play anytime...I'll even back you a cake!

No comments: