Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here's The Snow!

I had someone ask me if we really lived on Colorado because there wasn't any snow in my Christmas decoration pictures! Well...the snow finally got here on Sunday morning and I have pictures to prove it. This is the first winter I can really walk by myself in snowboots so I am loving making tracks everywhere! I was able to walk in snow almost up to my knees!
Today we also put up our Christmas tree. Every year Grandma and Grandpa Parke give me an ornament that makes music or talks so I have spent alot of time in front of the tree activating each of the ornaments. My favorite one is the one where Santa pops out of the chimney!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

You go Emma!

Now that's what I call snow!

We're still longingly looking at flurries and waiting for our first snowfall.