Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Being a Helper

Mom said I had to write about this because it made her so proud...I told her I was just being a friend. But anyway, here's how the story goes. There is a little boy transitioning into my classroom from the toddler room. He is three and needs to use oxygen. Today his Mom told my Mom she had a meeting with the teachers about how the transition is going. His Mom said the teachers told her that I was really helping him out with the transition. If any of my classmates stepped on his oxygen tubing, I let'em know to get off. Also, I always make sure he has a book to read during quiet time. See...just being a good friend!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are so sweet Emma! Good job helping him out. I am sure that makes him, and his mom, feel a lot better!