Monday, March 24, 2008

My New Special Blanket

Check out my new blanket. It is special because it is called a weighted blanket. It is a little bit heavy 'cause it has tiny weights in it. It was made by Miss Becky's mom who alot of people call "Grandma Lucy." Miss Becky is my Occupational Therapist. Mom ordered me the weighted blanket because Mom would like to sleep through a whole night without having to wake up! I guess in order for Mom to sleep through the night...I have to do it to...go figure! Ever since my blanket got here, I have loved it! Dad wanted to borrow it but I said 'no way man!' Mom might be on to something here...ever since I got my blanket, I have slept through the whole night! Last night was a little bit of a struggle to get to sleep...but, remember I told you I had ALOT of Easter candy!! So tonight we are going all out...I'm hoping to sleep ALL night long in MY bed and Mom is hoping to sleep ALL night long in HER bed! If all that works out as planned...we may have to have a party tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Truth said...

I love the new blanket! We have considered one of those for my grandson Ethan. Recently he has taken to pulling the blankets completely over his head to help himself sleep. I shouldn't worry about this, but I do.