Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just Checking In...

Dad has been out of town for a week so it's been just Mom and me. I've been being a big help around the house...helping to sweep the floor, wash the windows, fold the laundry! Whatever Mom does, I really try to do it the same way. If Mom sits on her knees to do something, I sit on my knees...if Mom makes a heavy sigh, I make a heavy sign...if Mom tosses something in the hamper, I toss something in the hamper. I figure if I do all that Mom knows "I got'r back" when it comes to keeping the house going while Dad is away! I've been working hard at preschool and home, learning how to retell the stories we are reading at school. So far the past couple of weeks I've been working on The Three Little Pigs and Goldilocks. Ms Doris, one of my teachers, says I get to be the wolf when we act them out on Friday at Circle Time. She says I make the best scary monster sound! Plus, I can say "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down" on my talker! Walking has been a hard again this week. My therapists say they've never met a kid like me who has so many ups and downs for this long...they say I hav'em stumped! Hopefully my new SMO's will come in next week. Maybe they will help my walking get better again. I would love to someday try out soccer or t-ball but really want my legs to feel better so I can show everyone how fast I am! Until next time...say a prayer for Daddy that he makes it home fast and safe tomorrow!

No comments: