Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Snow!



I woke up this morning to a white Easter! The snow was beautiful...it made all of the trees, plants and grass white and fluffy...kind of like one giant Easter Bunny! The weather was perfect for making a snowman so Mom helped me out. I thought he was so cute I gave him a hug. Good thing though...he was all melted by lunch time! The Easter Bunny left some of his eggs outside. I found a couple but really wanted to play in the snow more than look for his eggs. Walking was much easier today so it was alot of fun to just run around finding patches of snow. It is been so warm here that some of our daffodils have bloomed. They always remind Mom of Angel Aunt Kristine. Mom let me pick a couple so I could smell them. Mom says it is time for me to go to sleep...she must not know how much Easter candy I had to eat today!

1 comment:

Donna said...

We love your new blanket!!!