Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Got an Award Today!

Guess what!! Today at school I was presented with the "Snake Check Award!" At our preschool, the teachers do snake checks around the perimeter each time we go out to the playground to make sure there aren't any snakes. Then they review with us the snake check rules which are: 1. If you see a snake (real or fake) step away slowly and quietly. 2. Tell a teacher. 3. Tell your friends to step away slowly and quietly. So anyway...we were out playing and I found a snake and I followed the snake check rules to a tee! He was a 5 foot long bull snake! I told Ms Kem and she called the snake guy to take it away. All of my friends stayed safe because I followed the snake check rules! That's why I got the "Snake Check Award!"

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go Emma!!

Yvonne said...

OOPS, that was me Joshua, not my mom!!

6 Ms said...

Yeah Emma - way to go!!! It must be that snake trapping blood running thru your veins!!! Grab your patio shoes next time so you can squish them like your Grandma used to :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Emma!