Monday, October 8, 2007

My Visit to Bishop's Castle




I saw the most amazing castle yesterday with Uncle Bob and Aunt Frances. They drove here all the way from South Dakota. We drove up to Rye, Colorado to see Bishop's Castle that has been built by one man ALL BY HIMSELF! It is an amazing site to see. I climbed to the first level with the help of Mom and Aunt Frances. I thought it was alot of fun but they said they were nervous! Mr. Bishop was there and so we talked to him awhile. He is a fascinating man! We all think that Grandpa Parke should come see the castle. Even he would be impressed by the detail and massive structure Mr. Bishop has built. After we visited the castle, we had lunch at a small mountain restaurant. The day was alot of fun. Thank you Uncle Bob and Aunt Frances for coming to visit me. I hope you come back soon. Maybe the moat will be done at the castle!

No comments: