Monday, October 15, 2007

EEG Time!

Today was time for my routine EEG. The doctor said I needed to be "sleep deprived." Mom and Dad say they know what that means every day! So...last night I got to stay up REALLY late! Dad took the late night shift while Mom hit the hay so she could get up early with me. Before we went to the hospital, Mom and I went to see Tia Betty. It was great seeing her again. She took us to the park to play so I could get extra tired! When it was time to get hooked up to all the wires, I stayed very, very still. Can you believe I had ALL of those things stuck on my head! Then it was time for the sleeping part. I fell asleep fast!
I wonder if I'll get to sleep during all the tests I'll be taking when I start school. Seems like a good plan to me! In a few days, the doctor will call Mom to tell her how my brain waves looked. We are hoping that with the clinical trial medications and having started neurontin awhile ago for the pain in my leg, my EEG will look great! Keep your fingers crossed! But now it is time for us all to get some sleep... enough of this sleep deprivation!

No comments: