Friday, October 5, 2007

Hello Fall and Hello Big Girl Panties!

Fall is definately in the air! Whenever I see a small pile of leaves beginning to form, I just have to walk through it! I can't wait until ALL the leaves fall! The crunching of the leaves underneath my feet and walker wheels is way to cool! Tonight I helped Mom put up some outside Halloween decorations. My favorites are the orange lights and the big skeleton sitting in the rocking chair on our porch. I've already picked out my Halloween costume! Bet you can't guess what I'm going to be! You're right...a puppy! I've been practicing wearing it but I'm not going to show you until Halloween! Mom says we are going to the pumpkin patch soon. I'm going to try to find the biggest pumpkin ever!
Guess what! Since I turned four I've been wearing big girl panties all day long. Most days I go all day without an accident as long as the big people remember to take me. Sometimes I give'em a break and tell them I have to go but usually I make them work at it! They think they are training me...boy do I have them fooled...I think I've got them trained pretty good! Until next time...stay dry!

No comments: