Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wheels on My Shoes???


I think Mom needs to rethink her latest idea! She actually had me wear shoes with wheels on them...some people call it rollerskating! As if walking without wheels on my shoes isn't enough of a challenge! I let her know pretty quickly that I wasn't quite as excited about the idea as she was. One attempt to stand and I immediately knew it was time for a sit down! I was able to talk Mom into letting me use the wheels on my walker instead. So, while everyone else went around the rink on their shoes with wheels...I did a couple laps with my walker...an idea that makes much more sense to me. We were at Skate America for Alejandro's birthday. He's a good friend of mine from preschool. It was tons of fun and we got to eat one of my favorite foods...ice cream sandwhiches. I loved watching Alejandro open his birthday presents. When it came time for him to open the present from me...I decided he needed a little help! That's what good friends do....right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, Emma, if my mama put wheels on my shoes I would totally FREAK out!

Yes, you are a great friend helping Alejandro out with his presents, I love when my friend Maddie helps me open mine up!

Did you say ice cream sandwiches?? YUMMY!

Bear hugs,
Joshua aka Pooh Bear