Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcome Home Thunderwolves!


After two years of playing at the Events Center, Massari Arena finally opened. It was so exciting last week as we all celebrated. All the talk at preschool between my friends and me was about getting ready to go to first game since the rennovation was complete. On Friday everyone wore there ThunderPup shirts. Good thing we did because Chris, Ty and Jazz suprised us with a visit to preschool. They are all players on Daddy's team. I was so excited when I saw they come to celebrate with my friends and me. They played basketball on our playground with us and did all kinds of fun things. Then Friday night we went to the game.
There were tons of friends and teachers from preschool there. We all got to sit beside each other the entire game so that meant lots of dancing and cheering! It was the best game ever! We were all awe-struck watching Rocky, the Denver Nuggests mascot, do some amazing tricks at halftime. And the night was made perfect by a Thunderwolf win! The season is over now...I'm already anxious for next year's season to start!

No comments: