Friday, February 29, 2008

Birthday at Bounce Town!

What a great time! Ella had her fourth birthday party at Bounce Town tonight. Almost all of my friends from preschool were there...we're talking over twenty kids bouncing everywhere. Peyton was there to! It was her first birthday party ever! There were alot of extra big bouncing things...even a bouncing obstacle course that Mom did with me! The bouncing was tons of fun but I could have stayed at the basketball shooting station all night long! After we bounced and bounced and bounced, we had pizza and cake. Mom said it was a good thing we didn't bounce second...might have been a little more of a clean up job! Ella opened up lots of presents. I would have helped her but I was to busy playing with the balloon I got at the party. Ella's mom said Ella was a "leap year baby"...I wonder if that's why she had the party at Bounce Town where we jumped around alot?

No comments: