Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm Getting Ready for Kindergarten!

Everyone has been very busy making sure things are ready for me to start kindergarten. All of the therapists, teachers and other people have come to watch how great I do at preschool so they will know I'm going to be a star in the kindergarten class. Mom and Dad have been going to alot of meetings. IEP is what they call it...I think it stands for Incredible Emma Planning meetings! This week I got to go to the kindergarten class. The kids were really nice...they loved my talker! Check out Oreo...he is the class hamster! Mom took lots of pictures so I can look at them over the summer and remember how fun my kindergarten class visit was. After my visit, I showed my new therapists and teachers all the things I know. The thing I did best.....I was ME! Yep...Incredible, Awesome, Amazing and Silly Me! I think I won them all over cause they kept saying..."Boy we are going to have fun next year!" When it was time to leave I really didn't want to go. Can't wait to start kindergarten!

No comments: