Sunday, May 17, 2009

AS Walk-A-Thon

A huge thank you to everyone on the Peanut's Peeps team. Thank you to those who walked, those who gave and to those who had me in their thoughts. The day started a little rainy in Pueblo but by the time we were in Denver and the walk started it was another gorgeous Colorado day. I had a little extra challenge this year throughout the walk...a flat tire on my trike, but even that didn't stop me! A special shout out to Debie who hasn't missed a walk-a-thon since I was born! And another special shout out to Aunt Michelle, Uncle Mike, Max and Mason for walking in honor of me at the Omaha walk. Dad, Mom and I are so blessed to have such supportive people in our lives as we travel this journey. Words cannot say how much it means to us. And so...we are "another step closer" to a cure! Or from my perspective..."we are another flat tire rotation closer to a cure!"

No comments: