Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boxer? Hockey Player? Skateboarder?

At this moment I could pass for any of these sports enthusiasts! Along with my missing tooth from yesterday, got myself a scraped up nose today. Right in the middle of dancing to Ghost Busters at preschool it hit me....one of those stupid seizuress! Face plant to the sidewalk was next as a reult of the seizure. My teachers did a great job taking care of me and gave me a popsicle which always helps. Dr. Simmerville checked me out...no broken nose!

1 comment:

Jerri Larimore said...

Hi Emma! I can see that you're enjoying your childhood now. Studying, playing with your friend and having a bonding time with your family, and even having a missing tooth are so normal for a child like you. So, like what I've said, enjoy your childhood to the fullest! =D