Friday, October 17, 2008

Some Would Call It A Bribe!


So as you pretty much all know...bathtime is one of my all time favorite things to do...I could stay in the tub for HOURS...even when the water gets freezing cold! And because I'm getting bigger, I'm getting pretty good at sit down strikes when Mom calls for me to get out of the tub. Mom has devised this plan as of late to get me out of the bathtub without breaking her back. It goes something like this..."Emma, its time to get out of the bathtub." I begin the strike...maybe splash some water towards her as a clear signal I am not about to get out so she might as well come in after me. "Emma, you need to get out of the bathtub to wear your bathrobe" The strike continues but the choice is a little intriguing. "Okay...I'll just wear your bathrobe." Oh no! I hate sharing my bathrobe! I got to get out of this tub! Help me! And before you know it...I'm out of the tub wrapped in my new warm bathrobe!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the robe! You look amazing in red!