Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happiest Witch in Colorado! (Or Maybe the Silliest Witch)


TA-DAH!! Here is my Halloween costume! Mom and I went to the park tonight so she could take some pictures of me in my costume. That way we can give all of our energy to trick-or-treating tomorrow night rather than picture taking! Although knowing Mom she will still have her camera along. Tomorrow morning my friends and I are going trick-or-treating around campus. I've already got my talker programmed so I can be sure to yell out "trick or treat!" Then tomorrow night, I'll go out with Mom and Dad for just a little bit and then I get to be the treat hander outer at our house. Come on by and I'll give you a treat...just no tricks please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the CUTEST Witch in Colorado!!!! Love Aunt Michelle

Anonymous said...

hello miss emma this is cousin kaila and aunt renee in texas. we were looking at your pictures and you are such a big girl. please let me know what you want for christmas. p.s. your outfit for halloween is toooo cute tell your mom and dad i said hello. email me at kjwinn2004@yahoo.com i will keep in touch love you much