Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good-bye Megan!

Today was my last session with Megan, my physical therapist. Bad for me but great for her because she got a new job in Gunnison, CO where she will be able to be with her family all of the time instead of ahving commute to Pueblo. Dad and Mom will always remember Megan as the PT who was working with me when I started to walk by myself! And speaking of walking...things are not going well this summer in that category. My leg has really been hurting and so now if I don't have my walker I mostly do the bear crawl around the house or move really slowing while holding on to furniture. Some days are better than others which is good. A few days ago I started a new pain medication which doesn't seem to be helping much. If it doesn't work, the next plan is to do a steroid burst to see if that helps out. I'm also going to have my labs redone because there were a number of things that were slightly elevated but not enough to give the doctors specific information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ITS GREAT TO MEET YOU GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY TO WALKING. My angel walked at two and a half. Christysanford@att.net