Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving With Family

I had an awesome Thanks-giving because of getting to spend it with family I hardly get to see. Grandma and Grandpa Parke came from South Dakota. Aunt Michelle, Uncle Mike, Max, Mason and Mikenzie came from Nebraska. And oh yeah...Yippie (the dog) also came to visit me. I would show you pictures of us together but Mom deleted them all by mistake. Having Yippie at my house makes me even more excited for when Bob comes to live with me. We went to Bishop's Castle which always is amazing to see. I have no fear when it comes to climbing around the castle so everyone had to keep a close eye on me! The one thing that would have made Thanksgiving even better would have been Daddy here with us. He had to leave on Thanksgiving day for basketball games in Texas. Thank you all for driving such a long way. I love you all and wish I could see you all of the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma - It was worth every minute of drving to come see you. Did the tooth fairy bring you lots of $$. Love Aunt Michelle and family