Friday, October 17, 2008

My Birthday Party!

I just realized I never told you about my official birthday party! It was the first birthday party of my life where I invited MY friends! The plan was we were going to have pizza at the park and then go to the Water Spray Park there to run around. The weather didn't cooperate so change of plans...we had my party at the Wolf Pack room at Massari Arena. My friends thought it was pretty cool to look out the big windows and see the basketball court! Even though we didn't get to run through the water, Mom made up some beach games and we had alot of fun playing, decorating our own visors, opening presents and eating pizza and cake. In all of the excitement, Mom dropped the camera so bummer for me we hardly got any pictures. It was truly my best birthday ever! I can't say enough how lucky I am to have the great friends I do. They are the most caring and fun loving friends a girl can have!

No comments: