Monday, March 2, 2009

We Are In the Playoffs Baby!

Whew...what a weekend! Daddy's team had two basketball games and made the play-offs. That means basketball season isn't over! YEAH!!! I LOVE going to basketball games! Ever since Dad was coaching when he and Mom were dating they have always looked at each other and gave one another a "heads up" just before tip off. This year I learned how to give Daddy a heads up also. Here's a video of it! In the beginning I am just enjoying the music. I give Dad the heads up just after I yell at him! Friday night was parent's night and since Imari's parents couldn't be there, Mom and I were his stand in. Imari gave me the flowers instead of Mom...pretty cool of him wasn't it! And on Saturday, Rocky from the Denver Nuggets was at the game doing some really cool tricks. I happened to catch him for a quick picture.

No comments: