Sunday, November 16, 2008

Down Day

Today I set a record...slept in til just about 10:30. I have NEVER done THAT before. I'm not really feeling myself today. Not alot of energy. My leg is hurting because it is really hard to walk today. It's been getting worse again for the past couple of weeks. Mostly I just want to lay around or be close to Mom. She wishes I could tell her how I'm feeling so she would know EXACTLY what is going on. On the positive side, I did have enough energy to help Mom cook sugar cookies...my all time favorite flavor! Nothing like fresh out of the oven sugar cookie to pick up a girl's spirits!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am thinking about you Emma! Hope your leg gets to feeling better soon because we have some serious basketball to watch this weekend!

Do you think you could tell NaJ how to sleep in until 10:30?

Aletha said...

Emma,
Thank you for sending us your cute 5 year old picture. You are a sweetie and we think of you so often. Happy Turkey Day!
Love you