Monday, March 1, 2010

And Site Word Bingo

I like playing best when Mom AND Dad play! I always have a symbol with my site word...that way I can find it easily on my Dynavox. Sometimes I need a little help finding it on my Dynavox. And then other times, if I get it wrong the first time...I hear my Dynavox say it and then I try again without anyone even telling me to! I think I agree with my Mom that alot of the times my "motor planning" makes me just miss what I meant to push and end up pushing the button beside it. Good thing I'm a good listener so I can redo it! Maybe someday I will write you a poem!

5 comments:

The Green Girl said...

Wow, Emma, you are one smart girl! I enjoyed watching you work with the Dynavox!

Lora said...

Emma - Found your blog by accident and found it very interesting. Read through some of your past blogs and admire you for being brave enough for roller skates. Even as a kid I was too scared to do it (I'm 50 now).

Keep up the good work!

Lora

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you are sharing your videos! I really enjoy watching them. Like you, our daughter was diagnosed with AS when she was 16 months old. She's only two now, but it is so exciting to think of all that she might be doing when she is your age!

Yvonne said...

WAAAYYY AWESOME Emma!!!!!! What a fun game!

Dana Rae said...

I found your blog on accident as well, but I am saving you in my favorites so that I can stay updated! Keep up the awesome work!
Dana