Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday Day Party Circuit!


Sorry about the limited postings lately..I've been a bit busy on the Birthday Party Circuit. There was Tatum's at the Caboose with his roaring dinasour cake, Ethan's at the campground with the giant jumping pillow, Zachary's at his house with the blow up sports slide and Friday it will be Eli's at the rides in the park! Dad is out of town for two weeks recruiting...can't wait til he gets back...I miss him! Because Daddy was gone last Wednesday, I did get to play with Chad while Mom went to work. Chad coaches the track team at the university so we kept very active outside the entire time! Shout out to Chad...thanks for watching me! Oh and about that Birthday Party Circuit...soon it will be my stop! Check out the tiger mask I got from Ethan's party...you should hear my roar!

No comments: